Prioritising Your Issues
Once you have identified the issues that are relevant to you, it's time to prioritise them. Don't worry, nobody is expecting you to tackle every single issue right away!
You can do this by considering:
- Which issues you can control directly
- Which issues you can influence
- Which issues others may want you to consider
- Which issues are most important to your organisation
- Which issues have the biggest impact
We would suggest you focus on having up to three key issues for each of the areas of sustainability (economic, social and environmental). Once you have these, you can begin to set targets for improvement and add these to your sustainability planning.