This workshop series will take you through the steps of ISO 20121 so you are able to demonstrate 1st party certification and at the same time provide you will local support, best practice and advice.
The workshops will be delivered through a collaboration between global not for profit Positive Impact and Danish partners with unique local experience and expertise
This series of workshops will be held all around Denmark, with the first workshop being held in Copenhagen.
For more information on education and collaboration to create a sustainable event industry see www.positiveimpactevents.com
KR40,000 per attendee. The cost is per attendee because it is important that the same person attends each of the workshops. For example if 4 different people from the same company attended one workshop each the promised outcomes of the workshop would not be achieved.
If you cannot pay by card and require an invoice please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Understanding and taking action on how to create strategies to save money - part of ISO 20121 is measuring your impact and monitoring changes - this results in cost saving.
2. Understanding and taking action on how to build your brand reputation - ISO 20121 is a globally recognised standard so customers around the world will understand this as a sign of your sustainability credentials.
3. Understanding and taking action on how to run your business with increased efficiency - ISO 20121 is a process to increase efficiency.
4. To be taken step by step through the implementation of a global standard - receive templates, checklists and guides which will mean you can implement a challenging concept with ease - we will hold your hand. By the end of this workshop you will be able to demonstrate first party certification to ISO 20121.
5. Understanding how to protect your brand - customers now expect sustainability (see Positive Impact global research reports)
6. To have access to an online movement and reporting system which will support your business efficiency
Each workshop will guide you through the steps of ISO 20121 and provide you with practical support in your local environment.
They will include homework, toolkits with practical advice and attendees will also have access to an online reporting system. These materials are worth over KR9,000
After completing the workshops and homework attendees will be able to demonstrate evidence of being 1st party certified to ISO 20121
For additional information about the workshop series, see the downloadable PDF below.
This workshop is being created and led by a collaboration of passionate sustainability champions including: