This interactive training course is perfect for those event professionals who are looking to become leaders in the industry and develop their career around sustainability. The course is designed to guide participants through the basics of sustainability and provide them with the knowledge and confidence needed to start taking practical actions each day. For those who are already implementing sustainable practices, this course is ideal for advancing knowledge and creating more of a focus.
This Instructor-Led In-Person or Online Self-Paced course costs DKK9,500 for the one day program, and will take place on 25th January 2018. Participants of this course receive CMP Clock Hours: 4 - Strategic Domain: Strategic Planning.
What You'll Learn
- Get a solid understanding of the business case for implementing sustainability.
- Discover the unique terminologies for sustainability to enhance your skills for communicating the essential information that teams, management and suppliers need to know regarding sustainability.
- Learn about the significant issues of sustainability that are relevant to the event industry. You will learn from experts like former heads of sustainability for the Olympic and Paralympic Games to experts in global carbon footprinting.
- Participants have a sound understanding of the ISO 20121 framework and GRI EOSS reporting system, which is both globally recognized event industry standards. They will also know the basic next steps to take in order to become certificated or create a GRI EOSS report.
- Gain the knowledge and confidence to start implementing sustainable practice at their events every day.