Solar Weekend Festival

Solar weekend festival is an electronic music festival that takes place in the Netherlands. Founded in 2005 it has taken it upon itself to adopt KarTents. Every year it is a well known fact that there are huge amounts of waste left over after festivals, with 1 in 4 people leaving their tents behind. KarTents have been designed as a creative alternative to a single use tent. 63% of every KarTent is made up of locally sourced paper waste with the remaining 37% consisting of cardboard fibers. At the end of the festival the tent can be folded up and thrown away into the recycling bin with 100% of the tent being recyclable. 

Do you make sure to recycle your waste on a regular basis? 

How could you incorporate businesses like KarTent into your upcoming event?